Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Quickie....Kim is smiling !

If you don't want the mess of carving a pumpkin but want to get into the Spirit of the holiday.. here's a quick one.  Three sizes of white pumpkins small, medium & large. Only keep the stem on the top pumpkin. Purchase silver decorative upholstery tacks & wooden skewers. Go for it with imagination. I spelled out BOO....but you could do your house number, names, one pumpkin, two, big, short, tall etc. Anything goes.



After I did the letters on each pumpkin I secured them with wooden skewers. I found a cute candy dish in my stock pile to put the pumpkins on. Then I decided to put them in my garden so the crisp air would keep it longer. I like it both ways. Have fun.......one tack at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh oh! Do you think Kim was thinking something else? :o}} LOVE your pumpkin pile idea...cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee, just think what this place will look like at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri- You're amazing! Love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete