Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tis the Season for Hors d'Oeuvres

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 375° F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms; finely chop the stems and reserve. Coat a baking sheet with oil. Bake the mushroom caps, stem-side down, until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chopped mushroom stems and cook, stirring, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the spinach, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing, until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes more.
  3. In a bowl, combine the spinach mixture with the bread crumbs and cheese. Spoon into the mushroom caps and bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
By Sara Quessenberry,  November 2010

If any of these recipes I'm shooting off to my peeps are killer yum yum....let me know.  One roooom at a time....(mushroom) I mean...don't want you to think I'm starting to rent out rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment