Friday, November 5, 2010

Odds and Ends

Behind Office Door

Garage Door
I'm trying to get more organization in this somewhat unsettled world. I don't know if your like me but every time I go to get something.....I can't find it. So in the end, I head for the store.  That could account for 17 yellow highlighters. One day I was walking around Lowes Home Center.....looking for gadgets....I have a thing for gadgets. Some times I look at it and say.....what kind of contraption did I just buy? ....this isn't going to work......off to the garage it goes. That also will account for the condition of the garage....but that's another story for another day. Oprah has an (ahha) moment.....I have a Brain Raid moment. I saw the clear plastic shoe holder for the door and thought....yes...this is the answer. So now cleaning out every nook and cranny, I have a place to put tacks, pencils, markers, clips, envelopes, tape etc. (go crazy).  But! the best thing is I can ......FIND EVERYTHING!  I also used one on the door that goes from garage to kitchen.....I puts shoes in it (of course) but also gloves and hats for winter. Works Great.....  If you ever read on my blog that I'm using this for my medication pockets...this could be problematic and you probably should stop reading my BLOG....one pill at a time...

1 comment:

  1. Great post and great find. I've been thinking a lot about organization as well.

    ReplyDelete