Monday, January 31, 2011

February Monthly Serve up


Little Bit of Country


Mix & Match


Roasters are noisy but not on a plate


I had to add my little bird


It all starts with BASICS

Time to change dishes out for the new month. February reminds me of Red Valentines and Love. So we must have dishes that are red. I love rosters with their vibrant colored feathers ...so lets do a little country.
I have open cupboards for my dishes in the kitchen and I really enjoy getting a new look with changing out dinner ware. If you don't want to change out dishes..maybe just change cups, or glasses or bowls. You'll be surprised how changing one little thing makes for a fresh new look. One dish at a time..........

1 comment:

  1. I love your red dishes -- and the rooster plates have fantastic colors! Those plates will definitely be fun to change up for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete