Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Ann & Andy

Don't forget those collections you may have. Christmas is a great time to share those things you love most. It could be a grouping of favorite past Christmas cards, group of figurines, birds, ornaments, candles just about anything. Let your imagination run wild. It's always better to group them together and not spread out around the house. Just because you have 50 Santa's doesn't mean you have to put them all out this year. I think you make more of a statement with a chosen few, placed in the right location. I have a collection of old Santa's but decided I would share my collection of Raggedy Ann & Andy Collection. I don't have a lot of room to decorate so selecting different loved pieces to display each year make me appreciate them even more. Hope you enjoy......One Ann & Andy at a time..........

1 comment:

  1. Cute display!! And I love the music you've added to your blog. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete