Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Axiom Dyno Trilobyte

All Parts move with wind


Very beautiful when moving




While visiting a local ice cream parlor Saturday following a celebration of a win by my grandson's basketball team....I saw this sculpture. I was fascinated the way the bowl pieces would scoop up the breeze and put everything in motion. It was very beautiful. It was installed at the downtown WTA Bellingham Bus Station by Anthony Howe of Orcas Island, Washington. It's called a Kinetic Wind Sculpture. How wonderful the mind that can create this piece of art.  Please enjoy.....One breeze at a time.......

1 comment:

  1. Sherri, I've seen kinetic wind sculptures, but none this large! They always fascinate me, too. Guess what? I thought I was already following your blog, but just realized I hadn't made it official. I have now! :-)

    ReplyDelete