Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trouble is my middle name


If you click on flower it will enlarge

Click on flower to enlarge


Well.... I'm still having trouble with my photo program.....For some reason my pixs are going where ever they feel like and I have to find them. I know it's something that got changed when all the info was re-installed on the new laptop. All I want to do is shoot and post. I'm so frustrated.......I thought I would share one of my beautiful blooms in the garden. The bloom is about 8 or 9 inches across.   I'm sure the color isn't going to be great on everyones computer.....but in person, take my word....beautiful!  When your blood pressure is high.....find beauty in the world......One petal at a time.......

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer woes! I dread something happening to mine...it's not if but when! LOL! I hope you find all your hiding photos. Thank you for dropping in. By the way... your flowers are beautiful! Very vibrant and lovely color. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blossom is beautiful. It's definitely amazing how slowing down enough to notice the flowers (roses or otherwise!) works wonders for the body, mind, and spirit!

    I hope you're getting your hidden pics problem resolved...

    ReplyDelete