Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yum! Baked Alaska





















Ding Dong......Hi...How are you guys....come on in........Would you like White or Red Wine? .....We're so happy to spend the evening with you.....thanks for coming......Please be seated......I hope you'll enjoy our dinner tonight.....We're have Ruby Chicken....Almond Green Beans.....Corn Bread ......and for dessert Baked Alaska.......Please.. enjoy! One wonderful dinner at a time...........


After dinner .....Let me fill your glass of wine and follow me over to BNOTP http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. ~~Thanks you, red wine please, but just a little. I adore you napkind and napkin rings!!

    I have been given the chance to decorate someones home BUT never been given their credit card and told to "run with it", that would be SWEET!

    I am your newest follower and enjoyed my visit!

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! Absolutely gorgeous table! Thanks for sharing :)
    Love your creative space.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pristine and clean lines! Thank-you for sharing. Come on over and see my tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have set a lovely table indeed! The crystal is all so gorgeous. I am partial to crystal, and yours is stunning! Have a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delightful. All your crystal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I can never get enough of gorgeous crystal!

    Stop by if you get a chance. My Vintage Linen & Dish Auction is going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. Your blog is lovely. I noticed the red rose and started to smile, as our blog is called Red Rose Alley. While I was scrolling down, I noticed the tea party...how sweet. Me and my daughters have been taking time out each day for a cup of tea. We started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. You have many wonderful pictures. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day. Oh, and I love your name "TWO TULIPS TALKING.'
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete